Patriots of Russia
|Split from||Communist Party of the Russian Federation|
|National affiliation||All-Russia People's Front|
|Seats in the Federation Council|
1 / 170
|Seats in the State Duma|
0 / 450
|Seats in the Regional Parliaments|
23 / 3,980
Patriots of Russia (Russian: Патриоты России, Patrioty Rossii) is a left-wing nationalist and socialist political party in Russia. It was established in April 2005 by Gennady Semigin, who was expelled from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation after he failed in a power struggle with Gennady Zyuganov.
In 2006 Gennadiy Semigin and his new party “Patriots of Russia” joined the Rodina faction in the Duma. Following Rodina's merger with the Russian Party of Life and the Russian Pensioners' Party under the leadership of Sergey Mironov in October 2006 to form the Just Russia party, “Patriots of Russia” declared its intention to run as a separate party in the 2007 elections.
Until 2011, the party had fractions in regional parliaments: the Kaliningrad region, Yaroslavl region, Republic of Dagestan, in the city of Kemerovo. 19 deputies in the regions of the referred from other parties.
|Election year||Candidate||first round||second round|
|# of overall votes||% of overall vote||# of overall votes||% of overall vote|
|2018||No candidate, endorsed Vladimir Putin||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- "The Patriots of Russia : History and Platform : Translation by Danya Spencer : Introduction by Josh Wilson, Assistant Director". Sras.org. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- muljtilingval (30 September 2007). "съезд партии Патриоты России говорит актёр Маховиков". YouTube. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- "Выпуск программы "Воскресное время" в 21:00 17 сентября 2017 года. Новости. Первый канал". itv.ru. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- "Патриоты России" намерены поддержать Путина на выборах президента
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 December 2010. Retrieved 24 November 2012.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Партия "Патриоты России" сняла своего кандидата на пост губернатора Рязанской области. Новости. Первый канал [VIDEO: The party "Patriots of Russia" withdrew its candidate for the post of governor of the Ryazan region and supported the party of power" United Russia]. 1tv.ru (in Russian). Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- "The results of the elections of the Republic of North Ossetia". Election Commission of the Republic of North Ossetia. 14 October 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2017.
- The official site of party (in Russian)