Peter Forbes (actor)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Peter Forbes is a Scottish actor.
Born in Glasgow in 1960. Educated at the University of Edinburgh and the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. In the theatre he has appeared in Stephen Sondheim's Follies, The James Plays, Our Country's Good, The Observer, Afterlife, Never So Good and Two Weeks With The Queen at the National Theatre, Mamma Mia! at the Prince Edward Theatre , Singin' in the Rain at the Palace Theatre, Black Watch for the National Theatre of Scotland, How to Hold Your Breath at the Royal Court, The Same Deep Water As Me at the Donmar, The Winter's Tale at Shakespeare's Globe, A Number and Educating Agnes at the Royal Lyceum, Edinburgh. On television, Forbes has appeared in Traces, Manhunt, Poldark, Endeavour, Victoria, King Lear, The Crown, The Government Inspector, Holby, Eastenders, Taggart, Casualty, Berkeley Square and The Bill. Films include The Wife, Judy, The Children Act, Wilde.
Doctor Who audio dramas
Forbes has also recorded several audio plays of Doctor Who.
- Doctor Who Unbound: Deadline (2003) - Phillip
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 1 - The Exterminators (2004) - Dan Culver
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 2 - The Healers (2004) - Dan Culver
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 3 - The Survivors (2004)- Dan Culver
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 4 - The Demons (2004) - Culver/Officer/Scavenger
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 5 - The Warriors (2004) - Dan Culver
- Dalek Empire III: Chapter 6 - The Future (2004) - Dan Culver
- Doctor Who: The Juggernauts (2005) - Kryson
Peter Forbes has also narrated the audio for the book, The Lewis Man
|This article about a Scottish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|