|Founder||Saudi Aramco |
|Abdulaziz AlQudaimi (Chairman)|
Hiromasa Yonekura (Vice Chairman)
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Company (Petro Rabigh) is a Saudi Arabia-based company which produces and markets refined hydrocarbon and petrochemicals. The company was a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Japan’s Sumitomo Chemical which is now publicly held. It is traded on the Saudi Stock Exchange (TADAWUL:2380).
The company produces 140 million barrels of petroleum products and 5 million tons of petrochemical products every year.
Construction of second phase completed in 2016 and production began in 2017 .
- Mouawad, Jad (January 20, 2008). "The Construction Site Called Saudi Arabia". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- "petro rabigh ipo subscription exceeds sar 2.4 billion in two days". AlBawaba.com. January 7, 2008. Retrieved 11 July 2008.
- "Over 5,4 million Saudis pump over SAR16bn at Petro Rabigh IPO. HSBC Saudi Arabia Limited, the Financial Advisor and Lead Manager for the initial public offering (IPO) of Petro Rabigh, announced the victory achieved in Petro Rabigh IPO". AMEinfo.com. January 15, 2008. Archived from the original on 7 June 2011. Retrieved 11 July 2008.
- "Petro Rabigh Debuts at 150% Above IPO Price". Arab News. 28 January 2008. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- Henni, Abdelghani (April 20, 2009). "Aramco signs MoU with Sumitomo for Petro Rabigh". Arabian Oil and Gas. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- Arab bourses upbeat over semi-annual results, oil prices MonstersAndCritics.com Jun 20, 2008, 16:06 GMT Retrieved 11 July 2008.
- Brands of the World 2008-03-10 – Petro Rabigh – Logo Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- Petro Rabigh
- Petro Rabigh on Google Finance
- Honeywell Solutions Selected for One of World's Largest Integrated Oil Refining, Petrochemical Plants. 3 June 2008
|This Saudi Arabian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|