This article does not cite any sources. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Created by||Stephen Holman|
Josephine T. Huang
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Columbia TriStar Domestic Television|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Television|
|Original network||Kids' WB|
|Original release||May 25 –|
June 29, 2002
Phantom Investigators is a 13-episode cartoon show that aired on Kids' WB in 2002, premiering on May 25 and ending on June 29. It was created using a surprising mixture of stop-motion animation (used for the main cast and the other citizens), puppetry (used for many of the supernatural creatures that are encountered), and live-action (used mainly for people who are dead, in other words, ghosts). The show was created by Stephen Holman, known for his work on Joe Normal for MTV's Liquid Television and Life with Loopy for Nickelodeon's KaBlam! which ran during all the duration.
The show revolved around four kids in junior high school. Three of them possess a different supernatural ability. Their group is known as The Phantom Investigators, or "P.I." for short. Together, they help solve supernatural mysteries that occur all over town. Sometimes they will simultaneously find a solution to a personal problem they are dealing with in the beginning of the episode.
- Daemona, without powers, is the leader, voiced by Courtney Vineys.
- Jericho has telekinetic powers, voiced by Alecsander Kocev.
- Casey can morph into things, voiced by Andrew Decker.
- Kira has telepathic abilities, voiced by Amber Ross.
- Max (voiced by Adam McArthur) appears in "Ghosts on Film"
- Professor Felix Navarro, a mentor figure to the PIs, voiced by Richard Cansino.
- Demon Driver (debuted June 22, 2002)
- Skating the Plank
- Omega Pizza Pi (debuted June 29, 2002)
- Birthday Presence (debuted May 25, 2002)
- From Egypt with Love
- Haunted Dreams
- Stall of Doom (debuted June 8, 2002)
- Were-Dog (debuted June 15, 2002)
- The Year of the Snake (debuted June 1, 2002)
- The 5th P.I.
- Ghosts on Film
- Thank Wad
- Secrets Exposed!
- Phantom Investigators Television Cartoon Series at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Phantom Investigators at TV.com
- Phantom Investigators on IMDb
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|