The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||University of Bristol|
|Thesis||Studies of Pregnancy-Associated Uterine Proteins in the Pig (1981)|
Philippa Saunders, FMedSci FRSE is Chair of Reproductive Steroids and Director of Postgraduate Research for the College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh, and Registrar of the Academy of Medical Sciences. Her research explores the mechanisms behind how sex steroids impact on repair, regeneration and cell replication throughout the body.
Early life and education
Honours and Awards
- "Academy of Medical Sciences Fellows Directory - Professor Philippa Saunders". Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "Academy of Medical Sciences Council Members - Honorary Officers". Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "University of Edinburgh MRC Centre for Inflammation Research - Principal Investigators - Philippa Saunders". Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "Edinburgh Research Explorer - Staff". Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- "Professor Philippa Tansy Kemp Saunders FRSE". The Royal Society of Edinburgh. 2019-03-15. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
|This article about an English scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|