Pleasant Harbor State Park
|Pleasant Harbor State Park Property|
|Location||Jefferson, Washington, United States|
|Area||1 acre (0.40 ha)|
|Elevation||0 ft (0 m)|
|Operator||Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission|
|Website||Pleasant Harbor State Park|
Pleasant Harbor State Park is a marine state park located off Highway 101, two miles (3.2 km) south of Brinnon in Jefferson County, Washington. The park is a one-acre moorage facility for fishing, boating, and scuba diving only and no other services.
Pleasant Harbor and the adjoining Black Point Peninsula, which separates the harbor from Hood Canal, are the subject of an ongoing process for the development of a Master Planned Resort under the auspices of the Jefferson County Department of Community Development.
- "Pleasant Harbor State Marine Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Dosewallips State Park Area Management Plan". Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. June 2006. p. 8. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Pleasant Harbor State Park Property". Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Pleasant Harbor Master Planned Resort (MPR)". Jefferson County. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- "Pleasant Harbor Master Planned Resort: Project Update" (PDF). Jefferson County. August 14, 2017. Retrieved November 9, 2018.
- Pleasant Harbor State Park Property Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission