Poly Real Estate
|Traded as||SSE: 600048|
|Industry||Real estate development|
|Founded||14 September 1992|
|Founder||China Poly Group|
|Revenue||CN¥154.773 billion (2016)|
|CN¥23.123 billion (2016)|
|CN¥12.422 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||CN¥467.997 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||CN¥89.253 billion (2016)|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated financial statement
|Poly Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.|
|Poly Real Estate|
Poly Real Estate Group Co., Ltd. is a Chinese real estate developer, and a subsidiary of state-owned China Poly Group. It principally engaged in the design, development, construction and sale of residential and commercial properties, as well as the provision of property management services. It is engaged in residential and commercial property development and property management services in China.
Poly Real Estate is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. It was listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on 31 July 2006. Poly Real Estate is a consistent of blue chip indexes SSE 50 Index, FTSE China A50 Index and other indexes.
In 2015 Poly Real Estate launched Poly Global, a subsidiary that focuses on international developments. Poly Global began its operations initially in Australia as Poly Australia, and since then operations have expanded into the UK and USA. Poly Global’s headquarters is in Hong Kong with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, London and Los Angeles.
As of September 2009 Poly Real Estate had land reserves totaling 23.5 million square meters.
As of 31 December 2016[update], the largest and controlling shareholder of the company was state-owned China Poly Group, which owned 2.82% shares directly and via subsidiary "Poly Southern Group Co., Ltd." (Chinese: 保利南方集团有限公司) for an additional 38.05%. The Chinese Central Government also owned additional shares via China Securities Finance and Central Huijin. Other entities that owned >3% shares were private equity funds of Taikang Life Insurance (4.15%) and AnBang Property & Causality Insurance (3.41%).:41
- Poly Property, sister company
- Data from http://www.gsxt.gov.cn[permanent dead link]
- "2016 Annual Report" (PDF). Poly Real Estate (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 18 April 2017. Retrieved 22 June 2017.
- Poly Real Estate (Group) Co., Ltd. Archived 2008-05-17 at the Wayback Machine China Poly Group
- Poly Real Estate Group Co., Ltd Google Finance
- 600048 公司概况 Shanghai Stock Exchange, accessed on 22 June 2017 (in Chinese)
- "China Business News - The China Perspective". Archived from the original on 2009-10-26. Retrieved 2009-10-23.