Neighbourhood in Kolkata (Calcutta)
|District||South 24 Parganas|
|• Body||Pujali Municipality|
|• Total||8.32 km2 (3.21 sq mi)|
|Elevation||9 m (30 ft)|
|• Density||4,500/km2 (12,000/sq mi)|
|• Additional official||English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Telephone code||+91 33|
|Vehicle registration||WB-01 to WB-10, WB-19 to WB-22, WB-95 to WB-99|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Diamond Harbour|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Budge Budge|
Pujali city is located at  It has an average elevation of 9 metres (30 ft)..
As per 2011 Census of India, Pujali city had a total population of 37,047, of which 18,940 (51%) were males and 18,107 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 4,316. The total number of literates was 25,791 (78.80% of the population over 6 years).
As of 2001 Census of India, Pujali city had a total population of 33,863. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. It has an average literacy rate of 61%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 68%, and female literacy is 55%. 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Kolkata Urban Agglomeration
The following Municipalities and census towns in South 24 Parganas district were part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in the 2011 census: Maheshtala (M), Joka (CT), Balarampur (CT), Chata Kalikapur (CT), Budge Budge (M), Nischintapur (CT), Uttar Raypur (CT), Pujali (M) and Rajpur Sonarpur (M).
There is a Pujali Municipality. It is divided into 15 wards. As per 2015 municipal election, it is being controlled by the All India Trinamool Congress.
CD block HQ
The headquarters of Budge Budge I CD block are located at Purba Nischintapur.The map of CD block Budge Budge I on page 167 in District Census Handbook for South 24 Parganas shows the headquarters of the block as being in Pujali.
Pujali is well connected by railway. Budge Budge railway station connects the city with Sealdah railway station by Sealdah–Budge Budge line which connects the metropolis of Kolkata with the rest of India. There are buses connecting Pujali to other parts of Kolkata. Apart from that both app based and non app based cab agencies provide transport services to Pujali. For transport inside the city three wheeled autorickshaws and manual rickshaws are good options.
Rajibpur High School is a Bengali-medium coeducational institution, established in 1953, It has facilities for teaching from class V to class XII. 
Pujali Raghunathpur Vidyalaya is a Bengali-medium coeducational institution, established in 1964. It has facilties for teaching from class V to class VIII.
Pujali Siksha Niketan is a Bengali-medium coeducational institution, established in 1979. It has facilities for teaching from class VI to class X.
- "Fact and Figures". Wb.gov.in. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "52nd REPORT OF THE COMMISSIONER FOR LINGUISTIC MINORITIES IN INDIA" (PDF). Nclm.nic.in. Ministry of Minority Affairs. p. 85. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 May 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- "Base Map of Kolkata Metropolitan area". Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority. Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 3 September 2007.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pujali
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2019.
- "BDO Offices under South 24 Parganas District". West Bengal Public Library Network, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- "Census of India 2011, West Bengal, District Census Handbook, South Twentyfour Parganas, Series – 20, Part XII-A, Village and Town Directory" (PDF). Page 167 - Map of Budge Budge I CD block. Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 17 October 2019.
- "Rajibpur High School". ICBSE. Retrieved 3 November 2019.
- "Pujali Raghunathpur Vidyalaya (Jr High)". ICBSE. Retrieved 3 November 2019.
- "Pujali Siksha Niketan". Edu Gorilla. Retrieved 3 November 2019.
- "Health & Family Welfare Department" (PDF). Health Statistics – Primary Health Centres. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 3 November 2019.