Cianjin District, Kaohsiung
Cianjin District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
Cianjin District (Chinese: 前金區; Hanyu Pinyin: Qiánjīn Qū; Tongyong Pinyin: Ciánjin Cyu; Wade–Giles: Ch'ien2-chin1 Ch'ü1) is a downtown district of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. It is the third smallest district in Kaohsiung City.
Cianjin District consists of 20 villages and 263 neighborhoods. The villages in the district are Sanchuan, Caojiang, Zhangcheng, Beijin, Tungjin, Xinsheng, Houjin, Zhangxing, Jingshan, Minsheng, Fuyuan, Lintou, Guomin, Shetung, Shexi, Zhangsheng, Rongfu, Wenxi and Wentung Village.
- Central Park
- Kaohsiung Li De Baseball Stadium
- Kaohsiung Museum of Labor
- Kaohsiung Public Library
- Love River
- Urban Spotlight Arcade
- "Administrative Districts". Kaohsiung Municipal Government. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- "About Us". Cianjin District Office, Kaohsiung City. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
Cianjin District, Kaohsiung City
- Cianjin (Variant - V) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Marcus Aurelius (2 December 2011). "Nightlife: Brickyard turns two". Taipei Times. Retrieved 17 July 2019.
Two Year Anniversary at Brickyard, B1, 507 Jhongshan 2nd Rd, Cianjin Dist, Greater Kaohsiung (高雄市前金區中山二路507號B1).
- "Organization and Functions of Kaohsiung City Government" (PDF). 2007. p. 173. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- "List of Financial Institutions". Central Bank of the Republic of China (Taiwan). Retrieved 18 July 2019.
No.107, Jhongjheng 4th Rd., Cianjin District, Kaohsiung City 80147, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
- var_creator_B (30 August 2012). "var_title_B".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cianjin District, Kaohsiung.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|