Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alma mater||Victoria University of Wellington|
|Institutions||Victoria University of Wellington|
After a thesis titled 'Dimensions of CCA-1: an Oral History Study of the Failure of the Inflation Accounting Standard in New Zealand' at the Victoria University of Wellington, Baskerville rose to full professor.
- Baskerville, Rachel F. "Hofstede never studied culture." Accounting, organizations and society 28, no. 1 (2003): 1-14.
- Baskerville-Morley, Rachel F. "A research note: the unfinished business of culture." Accounting, Organizations and Society 30, no. 4 (2005): 389-391.
- Baskerville, Rachel, and Lisa Evans. The darkening glass: Issues for translation of IFRS. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, 2011.
- Cordery, Carolyn J., and Rachel F. Baskerville. "Charity financial reporting regulation: a comparative study of the UK and New Zealand." Accounting History 12, no. 1 (2007): 7-27.
- "Rachel Baskerville - School of Accounting and Commercial Law - Victoria University of Wellington". www.victoria.ac.nz.
- "Study claims race matters for aspiring accountants". Stuff.
- Tuesday; March 2016, 1; Australia, 11:43 am Press Release: Chartered Accountants; Zeal, New. "NZ Chartered Accountants get top award - Scoop News". www.scoop.co.nz.
- Rachel Baskerville publications indexed by Google Scholar
- Publications by Rachel Baskerville, at ResearchGate
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|