Naval Academy, Ramanthali
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KL|
The southern side of Ramanthali village is called Ettikkulam. There is a lighthouse here. This village is Muslim dominated.
The national highway passes through Perumba junction. Goa and Mumbai can be accessed on the northern side and Cochin and Thiruvananthapuram can be accessed on the southern side. The road to the east of Iritty connects to Mysore and Bangalore. The nearest railway station is Payyanur on Mangalore-Palakkad line. Trains are available to almost all parts of India subject to advance booking over the internet. There are airports at Kannur, Mangalore and Calicut. All of them are international airports but direct flights are available only to Middle Eastern countries.
- Valiyaparamba Backwaters 15 km from Payyanur
- Peringome 20 km from Payyanur
- Ezhimala 12 km from Payyanur Town
- Kunhimangalam village 8 km from Payyanur town
- Kavvayi Island 3 km from Payyanur
- Karivellur 10 km from Payyanur
- Trikarpur 6 km from Payyanur
- Ramanthali inscriptions
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 10 December 2008.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ramanthali.|
|This article related to a location in Kannur district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|