|Municipality of Ramos|
Map of Tarlac with Ramos highlighted
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Barangays||9 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Diosdado "Dado" Reginaldo|
|• Vice Mayor||Benjie Tawatao|
|• Electorate||12,840 voters (2016)|
|• Total||24.40 km2 (9.42 sq mi)|
|• Density||880/km2 (2,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)45|
|Climate type||tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||61.1 million (2016)|
Ramos, officially the Municipality of Ramos (Ilokano: Ili ti Ramos; Pangasinan: Baley na Ramos; Kapampangan: Balen ning Ramos; Tagalog: Bayan ng Ramos), is a 5th class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 21,350 people. It was formerly named Bani, a barrio of the town of Paniqui from 1878 to December 31, 1920. On January 1, 1921, Bani became a town and was renamed "Ramos" in memory of Gov. Alfonso Ramos who first initiated the creation of the town.
- Poblacion Center
- Poblacion North
- Poblacion South
- San Juan
- San Raymundo
|Population census of Ramos|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Ramos, Tarlac, was 21,350 people, with a density of 880 inhabitants per square kilometre or 2,300 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Tarlac". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Tarlac". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ramos, Tarlac.|
- Official Website
- Visit Ramos, Tarlac
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|This article about a location in Central Luzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|