Rasul Sadr Ameli
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 12, 1953
Rasoul Sadrameli was born in December 1954 in Isfahan, Iran. The Managing Director of MILAD FILM (established in 1979, the first company in distribution and production of Iranian films after revolution) began his journalism career while he was just 17, and he collaborated with Etela'at Newspaper as reporter, storywriter and editor of Incident page and then as the Editor of Parliamentary Service. He studied sociology at Paul Valéry university of Montpellier in France. He began his professional activities in the Cinema by production of a film entitled Blood Raining in 1981. This film is the first cinematic project after revolution.
Filmography (as a director)
- The Liberation - 1982
- Deliverance - 1983
- Chrysanthemum - 1985
- During Autumn - 1987
- The Victim - 1991
- Symphony of Tehran - 1993
- The Girl in Sneakers - 1999
- I Am Taraneh, Fifteen Years Old - 2002
- Aida, I Saw Your Father Last Night - 2005
- Every Night Loneliness - 2008
- Life With Closed Eyes - 2010
- Waiting For A Miracle - 2011
- Sadr, Hamid Reza (2006). Iranian Cinema: A Political History. I.B.Tauris. p. 197. ISBN 9781845111465.
- Decherney, Peter; Atwood, Blake (2014). Iranian Cinema in a Global Context: Policy, Politics, and Form. Routledge. p. 140. ISBN 9781317675204.
- Olson, Debbie (2018). The Child in World Cinema. Lexington Books. p. 169. ISBN 9781498563819.