Reading East services
Reading services comprises a pair of adjacent motorway service areas on the M4 motorway to the south of the town of Reading in the English county of Berkshire. The two areas are on opposite sides of the motorway, with Reading West services serving westbound traffic and Reading East services serving eastbound traffic.
The services are within the civil parish of Burghfield. There is no direct vehicular or pedestrian link between the two service areas, whilst each area has its own access to the local road network that is gated and restricted to authorised vehicles.
- Crockett, A, Iron Age to Saxon settlement at Wickhams Field, near Reading, Berkshire: excavations on the site of the M4 Granada Reading Motorway Service Area, 10, Wessex Archaeology Report
- Media related to Reading services at Wikimedia Commons
- Moto official website — Reading East
- Moto official website — Reading West
- Motorway Services Online — Reading
| Motorway service stations on the
|This Berkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|