Ricky's Sports Theatre and Grill
|Ricky's Sports Theatre and Grill|
|Food type||Sports bar|
Ricky's opened in 1946 as a steakhouse and has since become famous for being rated the number two best sports bar in America according to Sports Illustrated and the number twelve best sports bar in America according to CNN.
In July 2018, Raiders head coach Jon Gruden held a fan appreciation event at Ricky's that was attended by over 500 fans and featured Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie, Raiders team owner Mark Davis and several Raiders legends.
- Bartholomew, Tasha (2005-02-28). "Ricky's ranks among top sports bars in U.S." Oakland Tribune. Archived from the original on 2012-11-04. Retrieved 2009-12-13. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Ballard, Chris (2005-02-07). "The 25 Best In America". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 2009-12-13.
- Burchette, Jordan (November 13, 2012). "101 of the best sports bars in the U.S." CNN.
- "Jon Gruden gets Raiders fans ready for training camp with party". NBCS Bay Area. 2018-07-20. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Inside the party Jon Gruden threw for over 500 Raiders fans". The Mercury News. 2018-07-21. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|