|Idaho State Senator|
Roger Fairchild is a Republican politician from Fruitland, Idaho active in the 1980s and early 1990s. He was the Republican nominee for Governor of Idaho in 1990. Fairchild was decisively defeated by the Democratic incumbent, Cecil D. Andrus.
- "Fairchild to run for Branch's seat". Argus Observer. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- Miller, Dean (1990-01-11). "Fairchild urges universal healthcare, end of tenure for teachers". The Spokesman-Review. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Andrus wins unprecedented fourth term". The Spokesman-Review. Associated Press. 1990-11-07. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Andrus wins Franklin County after tabulation error". The Spokesman-Review. Associated Press. 1990-11-17. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "22 new lawmakers to debut at sessions". Spokane Daily Chronicle. Associated Press. 1980-12-01. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "ID State Senate 09 - R Primary Race - May 28, 2002". Our Campaigns. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
David H. Leroy
| Republican Party nominee, Governor of Idaho
|This article about an Idaho politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|