|Born||June 29, 1941|
Tel Aviv, Israel 
|Alma mater||University of Geneva|
|Awards||National Medal of Science (1999)|
Rolf Schock Prize (2018)
|Doctoral advisor||Jovan Karamata|
|Doctoral students||Sijue Wu|
Coifman is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering, and the National Academy of Sciences. He is a recipient of the 1996 DARPA Sustained Excellence Award, the 1996 Connecticut Science Medal, the 1999 Pioneer Award of the International Society for Industrial and Applied Science, and the 1999 National Medal of Science.
- Birth Place
- Ronald Coifman at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Ronald Coifman, Ph.D., University of Geneva, 1965". Yale University. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- National Science Foundation - The President's National Medal of Science
- "Israel's ThetaRay turns to maths to detect cyber threats". Reuters. 21 October 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "A mathematician, a logician, a soloist and an Italian avant-gardist are awarded the Rolf Schock Prizes 2018". Swedish Royal Academies. March 15, 2018.
|This article about an Israeli scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|