Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rural in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rural area is a geographic area that is located outside cities and towns.
Rural may also refer to:
- Rural, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Randolph County
- Rural, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Clermont County
- Rural, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Dayton, Waupaca County
- La Rural, an agricultural and livestock show in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- The Rural Channel, a Canadian television channel
- Rural TV, a British television channel
- Universidad Rural, a school in Guatemala
- Feist v. Rural, a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States
- Rural Township (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with rural
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rural.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.