Russian Ecological Party "The Greens"
|Leader||Oleg Mitvol, Anatoly Panfilov|
|Merger of||Agrarian Party of Russia|
|Political position||Centre-left to Left-wing|
0 / 450
|Seats in the Regional Parliaments|
1 / 3,787
|Part of a series on|
The Russian Ecological Party "The Greens" (Russian: Российская экологическая партия «Зеленые», Rossiiskaya ekologicheskaya partiya "Zelyonyye") is a green political party in the Russian Federation. It was founded in 1992 as the Constructive Ecological Party "KEDR". In 2002 the party was transformed into the Russian Ecological Party "The Greens".
Before the 2007 parliamentary elections, the Russian Central Electoral Commission decided that the Russian Ecological Party "The Greens" would not be able to stand, due to an alleged large number of faked signatures (17%, more than the allowed 5%) in their supporters' lists.
In 2008 the XV congress of the party decided to transform the party into the social movement Russian Ecological Movement "Greens" (Российское экологическое движение «Зеленые»). It advised all members and supporters of the party to join A Just Russia.
- 1993 Russian legislative election: 406,789 votes (0.76%)
- 1995 Russian legislative election: 962,195 votes (1.39%)
- 2003 Russian legislative election: 0.42%
- 2016 Russian legislative election: 399,429 votes (0.76%)
|Election year||Candidate||first round||second round|
|# of overall votes||% of overall vote||# of overall votes||% of overall vote|
|2008||No candidate, endorsed Dmitry Medvedev||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|2018||No candidate, endorsed Vladimir Putin||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
- "Results of the 2007 regional elections, Page 21-22" (PDF). russlandanalysen.de (in German). 2007-03-16. Retrieved 2007-12-05.[dead link]
- "Russian Greens are not permitted to the elections". NZZ Online (in German). 2007-10-27. Retrieved 2007-12-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-07. Retrieved 2011-12-06. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Greens party will appear again in Russia". Archived from the original on 2012-04-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Минюст России". minjust.ru.
- "Партия "Зеленые" завила, что поддержит Путина на выборах президента". РИА Новости (in Russian). 2017-12-26. Retrieved 2017-12-26.
|This article about a Russian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|