|R Taco (2015-2018)|
|Founded||2010Dallas, Texas, United Statesin|
|Founders||Rusty Fenton Denise Fenton Steve Dunn|
Number of locations
|Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Texas|
|Rusty Fenton founder Denise Fenton Brand Director co-founder|
Number of employees
|145 (not including franchises) (2018)|
Rusty Taco is a chain of fast food Taco restaurants in seven states across the United States. Rusty Taco was founded by Rusty Fenton and his wife Denise in 2010. The "R" in R Taco stood for Rusty Fenton’s first name, as the chain was previously called Rusty Taco. On September 5, 2018, R Taco announced it was changing its name back to Rusty Taco. Rusty Fenton died in 2013 of Kidney Cancer.
- "The R Taco Story". R Taco.
- Kezar, Korri (September 15, 2015). "Rusty Taco rebranding removes late co-founder's name: CEO and co-founder Steve Dunn says the new name will better preserve late co-founder Rusty Fenton's memory". Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- "Rusty Taco Returns to its Roots with Name Change". 2018-09-05.
- DeBaun, Dan (January 30, 2017). "R Taco CEO wants to double number of locations this year". Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- Robinson-Jacobs, Karen (14 September 2015). "Dallas-born Rusty Taco to become R Taco". Dallas Morning News.
- Taylor, Kate (October 7, 2018). "Arby's former CEO is building a fast-food empire". Business Insider. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|