|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Murshidabad|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Jalangi|
Villages at Sadikhanderah gram panchayat are: Arazi Sadipur, Bara Bil Raghunathpur, Bilaspur Nachharerpara, Damas Bil, Harishankarpur, Paranpur,Paschim,Mehedipara, Sahebrampur, Raghunathpur, Sadikhar Diar and Sadipur.
As per the 2011 Census of India, Sadikhanr Diar had a total population of 4,531, of which 2,284 (50%) were males and 2,247 (50%) were females. Population below 6 years was 521. The total number of literates in Sdikhanr Diar was 2,922 (72.87% of the population over 6 years).
Sadikhanr Diar Rural Hospital at Sadikhanr Diar functions with 30 beds.
- "Indian Village Directory". Sadikhanr Diar. Village Info. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 9 September 2017.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- Google maps
- "Murshidabad Minority B Ed College". MMBEd. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "Health & Family Welfare Department". Health Statistics. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|