Saint Dracula 3D
|Saint Dracula 3D|
|Directed by||Rupesh Paul|
|Produced by||BizTV Network|
|Music by||Sreevalsan J Menon|
|Edited by||Ajay Devaloka|
Saint Dracula 3D is a 2012 film directed by Rupesh Paul. Produced by BizTV Network – the producers of Dam 999, Saint Dracula 3D became the second stereoscopic 3D film to be made on the story of Count Dracula, as Dario Argento had already directed Dracula 3D earlier that year. The film was released in English and Malayalam
The film was shot in Liverpool, Manchester and Wales in the UK. Director Rupesh Paul along with Sohan Roy, the director of the film Dam 999 completed the movie with a cast and crew from the UK. The entire movie was shot on camera 'RED' by Frenchman Francois Coppey, the Director of Photography, while the stereography was done by Julian Crivelli. The movie was released in 2012.
As of March 2013, the film was available as a part of the Freestyle Life Film Exhibition.
- Mitch Powell – as Dracula
- Patricia Duarte – as Clara
- Daniel Shayler – as Benjamin
- Suzanne Roche – as Sr. Agnes
- Bill Hutchens – as Fr. Nicholson
- Michael Christopher – as The Bishop
- Anna Burkholder – as Hay
- Lawrence Larkin – as FBI Agent Carlo
- Nicola Jeanne – as The Mother Superior
- Written & Directed By – Rupesh Paul
- Project Designer – Sohan Roy
- Producer – BizTV Network
- Co-Producer – Prabhiraj.N
- Cinematographer – Francois Coppey
- Editor- Ajay Devloka
- Stereographer – Julian Crivelli
- Colorist – Sapan Narula
- Music – Sreevalsan J Menon
- Sound Design – Renjith Viswanathan
- Costume Designer – Nichola Parle
- Digital Image Technician – Wezley Joao Ferreira
- Animal Consultancy – Jakk Tennant
In 2012, the movie was one of 282 feature films eligible for an Oscar Award for Best Picture at the 85th Oscars. Two of the songs as well as the background score of the film were also eligible for the Best Song and Best Original Soundtrack award categories. Saint Dracula 3D was one of two feature films from India to be included in the category, the second one being Akashathinte Niram by Dr Biju.
- "The saint dracula in 3D avatar". Deccan Chronicle. 26 September 2011.
- "The first ever Stereoscopic 3D Dracula movie | Zoom in…". 28 September 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2013. Retrieved 1 March 2013.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Dracula's 3D Version soon". malayalamcinema.com. 30 September 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "Indian to unleash 3D Dracula in Hollywood". timesofindia.com. 30 September 2011.
- "First stereoscopic 3D Dracula movie from Kerala". Screenindia.com. 7 October 2011. Archived from the original on 15 September 2012.