Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saiyuki (西遊記 Saiyūki) may refer to:
- Saiyūki, the Japanese language title of the Chinese classic Journey to the West
- Saiyūki, a 1960 anime film based on Osamu Tezuka's manga adaptation of Journey to the West titled Boku no Son Goku, released in English as Alakazam the Great
- Saiyūki, a 1978-1980 television drama based on Journey to the West, released in English as Monkey
- Saiyuki (manga), a 1997-2002 manga based on Journey to the West more commonly referred to as Gensomaden Saiyuki
- Saiyūki, a 1999 Japanese RPG video game released in North America in 2001 as Saiyuki: Journey West
- Saiyūki (TV series), a 2006 Japanese television drama based on Journey to the West featuring the members of boy band SMAP
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saiyuki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.