Jump to navigation Jump to search
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||July 18, 1970|
|Origin||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Genres||Gothic metal, doom metal|
|Instruments||Drums, percussion, vocals, guitar, bass guitar|
|Associated acts||A Pale Horse Named Death, Type O Negative, Life of Agony, Supermassiv, Toximia|
Abruscato is currently the frontman for A Pale Horse Named Death, with whom he has released three albums: And Hell Will Follow Me (2011), Lay My Soul to Waste (2013) and When the World Becomes Undone (2019).
- River Runs Red (1993)
- Ugly (1995)
- River Runs Again (2003)
- Broken Valley(2005)
- A Place Where There's No More Pain (2017)
- Hart, Josh (2011) "Interview: Sal Abruscato and Matt Brown of A Pale Horse Named Death", Guitar World, June 10, 2011. Retrieved August 20, 2014
- Turman, Katherine (2014) "A Pale Horse Named Death: Type O Negative Guitar Mixed With Too Much Perspective", Village Voice, January 16, 2014. Retrieved August 20, 2014
- Mustica, Giorgio (2013) "An Interview with Sal Abruscato from A Pale Horse Named Death: Lightning In One Hand, A Gun In The Other", The Aquarian Weekly, October 16, 2013. Retrieved August 20, 2014
- "A Pale Horse Named Death - And Hell Will Follow Me Review". web.archive.org. 2013-01-20. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "Our New Album Title is "'Lay My Soul to Waste" & Track Listing - A Pale Horse Named Death". web.archive.org. 2013-04-06. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "Revolver Magazine Discusses 'Lay My Soul To Waste" - A Pale Horse Named Death". web.archive.org. 2013-12-06. Retrieved 2019-09-22.
- "A PALE HORSE NAMED DEATH video: When The World Becomes Undone (Audio Track)". Roooar Violent Zone (UK). Retrieved 2019-09-22.
|This article on a United States drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|