|Born:||June 15, 1981|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||233 lb (106 kg)|
|High school:||Irondale (AL) Shades Valley|
|NFL Draft:||2002 / Round: 3 / Pick: 69|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Rasheed formerly played for the San Francisco 49ers for four seasons in the National Football League. He also played for the Houston Texans during the 2006 NFL season, though was cut during the preseason.
On May 4, 2009, he was released.
In February 2012, Rasheed was charged with food stamp fraud and falsifying documents in Birmingham, Alabama. He pleaded guilty to receiving $5,551 dollars in food stamps while falsely claiming to be unemployed and, in July 2012, he was sentenced to eight months in prison. Rasheed also pleaded guilty to immigration fraud arising from his allegedly marrying a Moroccan woman and subsequently marrying an American woman without divorcing his first wife.
- Faulk, Kent (August 12, 2013). "Former University of Alabama and NFL linebacker Saleem Rasheed begins serving time on plea to teacher sex charges". AL.com. Retrieved December 26, 2016.
- "Stamps sign ex-NFLer Rasheed". CFL Digest. May 7, 2008. Archived from the original on June 6, 2009. Retrieved May 4, 2009.
- "Stampeders release Sankey, three others". TSN.ca. May 4, 2009. Retrieved May 4, 2009.
- "Ex-Alabama, NFL linebacker charged with welfare fraud". tuscaloosanews.com. Retrieved February 9, 2012.
- "Former NFL linebacker charged in Ala. with fraud". waff.com. February 2, 2012. Retrieved February 2, 2012.[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football linebacker is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|