|Slogan||What color is your life?|
|Compatible networks||GSM 850/900/1800/1900|
|Availability by region||May 2009|
|Successor||Samsung Corby II (S3850)|
Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition
Samsung Galaxy 5
Samsung Lindy (M5650)
|Dimensions||103 × 56.5 × 12 mm|
|Operating system||Samsung Touchwiz 1.0|
|System on chip||Broadcom BCM21331|
|CPU||208 MHz ARM9|
|Removable storage||Micro SD, up to 8 GB|
|Battery||Li-lon 1000 mAh|
|Display||240 × 320 pixels (~143 ppi pixel density) capacitive touchscreen|
|External display||2.8 inches|
|Rear camera||2 megapixel|
|Media||MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA, AMR, WAV, MP4|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.1 and USB 2.0|
|Other||Haptic Touch feedback|
Samsung S3650 (also known as Genio Touch and formally Samsung Corby) is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that was released in October 2009 by Samsung. It has a 2 MP camera and a 2.8-inch capacitive TFT touch screen.
The phone is available in four different colours (limited for rear covers and side mechanical buttons) - White, Pink, Orange or Yellow.
The Samsung GT-S3650W is a variant which has built-in Wi-Fi support.
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE
- 2.8-inch capacitive TFT touchscreen of QVGA resolution
- 50 MB onboard storage, microSD card slot (up to 8 GB)
- 2-megapixel fixed-focus camera with smile detection, QVGA@15fps video recording
- FM radio with RDS
- Find Music recognition service
- TouchWiz and Cartoon UI
- Social networking integration with direct file uploads
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB v.2.0
- Office document viewer
- Smart unlock
- Interchangeable rear covers
- Java-enabled Games
- Photo contact
Corby in South Korea
When the Samsung Corby was released in South Korea, Samsung Electronics changed its specification:
- The original Bluetooth Version was 2.1+EDR, the Korean model's Bluetooth version was downgraded to 2.0+EDR.
- While the original Corby can play non-DRM MP3 files, the Korean version is restricted to only playing with DRM.
- The Korean Corby does not have an office document viewer.
- The Korean Corby does not support MP3/WAV ringtones, just MA5 or MMF ringtones.
- The Korean Corby display is upgraded from a 2.8" QVGA to 3.0" WQVGA.
- The Korean Corby supports T-DMB television.
- Hanlon, Joseph (2010-01-29). "Samsung S3650 Corby Specifications". Retrieved 2010-10-10.Samsung S3650 Corby Specifications, CNET Australia