Samsung Ultra Edition
Samsung Ultra Edition is a former series of mobile phones from Samsung Electronics that were designed to be extremely slim and minimalistic. The first range was introduced in June 2006 which included the X820, dubbed the "world's thinnest" at just 6.9 millimetres thickness. The second range came in February 2007 including the new "world's thinnest" U100 model at 5.9 mm thickness, a figure that remains very rare in handsets as of 2018. The "Ultra Edition" names represent the respective handset's width in millimetres.
List of devices
- Ultra Edition
- Ultra Edition II
- Samsung U100 (Ultra Edition 5.9)
- Samsung U300 (Ultra Edition 9.6)
- Samsung U600 (Ultra Edition 10.9)
- Samsung U700 (Ultra Edition 12.1)
- News, I4U. "New Samsung Ultra Edition Mobile Phones". I4U News.
- "SAMSUNG Shatters Limits of Slim Design and Features with 'Ultra Editions' Products Launch SAMSUNG". www.samsung.com.
- News, I4U. "New Samsung Ultra Edition II U700, U600, U300 and U100 at 3GSM". I4U News.
- "Samsung 'world's thinnest' phone goes on sale".