Santa Ana, Pampanga
|Municipality of Santa Ana|
Munisipyu ning Santa Ana
Home of the Giant Puppets
Sumulung ka Balen Sta Ana!
Map of Pampanga with Santa Ana highlighted
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Founded||January 1, 1913 |
|Barangays||14 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Norberto G. Gamboa|
|• Vice Mayor||Reinhart A. Guevarra|
|• Congressman||Aurelio "Dong" D. Gonzales Jr.|
|• Electorate||32,092 voters (2019)|
|• Total||39.84 km2 (15.38 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,400/km2 (3,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)45|
|Climate type||tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||3rd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||108,062,798.88 (2016)|
Santa Ana is politically subdivided into 14 barangays. All of its barangays were named after various Christian patrons, although some townsfolk still use their former names.
- San Agustin (Sumpung)
- San Bartolome (Patayum)
- San Joaquin (Poblacion, Canukil)
- San Jose (Catmun)
- San Juan (Tinajeru)
- San Nicolas (Sepung Ilug)
- San Pablo (Muzun)
- San Pedro (Calumpang)
- San Roque (Tuclung)
- Santa Lucia (Calinan)
- Santa Maria (Balen Bayu)
- Santiago (Barrio Libutad)
- Santo Rosario (Pagbatuan)
|Population census of Santa Ana|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Santa Ana, Pampanga, was 55,178 people, with a density of 1,400 inhabitants per square kilometre or 3,600 inhabitants per square mile.
The municipal government is divided into three branches: executive, legislative and judiciary. The judicial branch is administered solely by the Supreme Court of the Philippines. The executive branch is composed of the mayor and the barangay captain for the barangays. The legislative branch is composed of the Sangguniang Bayan (town assembly), Sangguniang Barangay (barangay council), and the Sangguniang Kabataan for the youth sector.
- Holy Cross College Pampanga
- Saint Mary's Angels College of Pampanga
- Adelle Grace Montesorri School Sta Ana
- Sta Ana National High School
- San Isidro High School
- Telesforo Natividad Alfonso High School
- Fulgencio Matias Elementary School – San Joaquin
- San Juan/San Pedro Elementary School – San Pedro
- San Agustin Elementary School – San Agustin
- Sto Rosario Elementary School – Sto Rosario
- San Roque Elementary School – San Roque
- San Pablo Elementary School – San Pablo
- Santiago Elementary School – Santiago
- San Isidro Elementary School – San Isidro
- San Nicolas Elementary School – San Nicolas
- Sta Lucia Elementary School – Sta Lucia
- Sta Maria Elementary School – Sta Maria
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Pampanga". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Pampanga". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Santa Ana, Pampanga.|