Sayyid Ibraheem Khaleel Al Bukhari
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sayyid Ibraheem Khaleel Al Bukhari
സയ്യിദ് ഇബ്റാഹീം ഖലീല് അല് ബുഖാരി
|Founder and Chairman of Ma'din Academy|
|Born||February 22, 1964|
|Children||3 son and 4 daughters|
|As of April 9, 2014|
Source: Sayyid Ibraheem Khaleel Al Bukhari
Sayyid Ibraheem Khaleel Al Bukhari (Malayalam: സയ്യിദ് ഇബ്റാഹീം ഖലീല് അല് ബുഖാരി) (Arabic: السيد ابراهيم الخليل البخاري)is one of the India's most recognised Muslim personalities and listed in The Muslim 500. He is the founder and chairman of Ma'din Academy, an educational and charity venture based in Malappuram, Kerala, and advisor of International Interfaith Harmony initiative.
Sayyid Ibraheem Khaleel Al Bukhari was born in 1964 in Kadalundi, a village in Calicut district, Kerala, India. Bukhari belongs to one of the oldest Muslim families in India, which had migrated from Uzbekistan and settled in the northern part of Kerala. He acquired primary education from his parents especially from his father Sayyid Ahmed Bukhari, spiritual guide of that region. Under the guidance of Beeran Koya Musliyar, he pursued his higher education and graduated with 2nd rank in Islamic Theology (MFB) from Baqiyahu Ssalihath, Velloor in Tamil Nadu, India.
Soon after the completion of his education in 1997, he established Ma'din Academy (Ma'dinu Ssaquafathil Islamiyya) at Swalath Nagar in Malappuram, the Muslims populated region in the state. Now under his supervision and spiritual shadow 22000 students are gaining their education in about 28 institutions ranging from primary to post graduate level. He is respectfully called Bukhari Thangal in Kerala.
- Kerala Muslim Jamath State General Secretary 
- Chairman of Ma'din Academy
- Patron of Ideal Association for Minority Educational Institutions (IAME).
- Governing council member of Islamic Educational Board of India, New Delhi
- Vice Chairman, Girls' Educational Development Foundation under the Ministry of Human Resource, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Supreme Council Member of Sunni Yuva Jana Sangham ( Sunni Youth Organization), Kerala, India.
- Founder of Centre for Moderation, Indi,a an affiliated entity of Global Movement of Moderates Foundation, Malaysia.
- Global Business and Peace Conference, Seoul in South Korea in 2018.
- Guest of His Highness Khalifa Bin Zayed, the president of United Arab Emirates in 2012, 2019
- He has been selected among the most 500 influential Muslims of the world 2012, 2014 and 2015, compiled by the Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Centre, a respected think tank in Jordan affiliated to King Abdulla, the president of Jordan.
- He was the guest of Sheikh Khaleefa bin Zayed al Nahyan, the president of UAE during the Ramzan in 2012.
- He has been leading India's largest Muslim conference from the year 2000 onwards. The conference is held on the 27th day of Ramzan every year. The conference attracts millions from various parts of the globe. The main highlight of this conference is Pledge Against Terrorism.
- Organized the Interfaith Harmony and Tolerance seminar in collaboration with International Islamic University, Malaysia in connection with Interfaith Harmony Week an initiative of United Nations.
- Planned and executed the Knowledge Hunt, an innovative learningprogramme which takes a group of researchers and scholars to various cultural and religious destinations of the globe. The programme covered China, Malayasia, Indonesia, Brunei, Uzbekistan, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Yemen.
- Visited and attended various programmes in Australia, UK, Germany, France, Uzbekistan,Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Oman, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, China, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar and Yemen.
- He brought the first official Spanish language teaching centre approved by the government of Spain to Kerala, India.
- Met Narendra Modi, prime minister of India in 2015 along with a group of scholars following Sufi tradition.
- Times, Of India. "22 Indians among world's influential Muslims".
- Catch, News. "The Muslim 500: Most influential Indian Muslims in the world".
- Arab, News. "India's largest Ramadan gathering held in Kerala".
- "'Throw Them Into Hell' | Arun Lakshman Nirmala | Tehelka - Investigations, Latest News, Politics, Analysis, Blogs, Culture, Photos, Videos, Podcasts". www.tehelka.com. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Sayyid Ibrahimul Khalilul Bukhari". G20 Interfaith Forum. G20 Interfaith Forum. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Leaders of rival Sunni groups share dais sparking reunion rumours". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- Daily, Online editor of Siraj. "Siraj Daily | The international Malayalam newspaper since 1984". www.sirajlive.com. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "Ma'din Academy's delegates in Seoul Peace Conference – Ma'din Academy". www.madin.edu.in. Ma'din Academy. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "കൊറിയൻ സമാധാന സമ്മേളനത്തിന് സോളിൽ സമാപനം". ManoramaOnline. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "സോൾ സമാധാന സമ്മേളനം സമാപിച്ചു; സംവാദത്തിലൂടെ സമാധാനം -ബാൻ കി മൂൺ". Malalyalam News. 10 March 2018. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- The, Hindu. "Say Hola!".
- Ashraf, Padanna (28 August 2015). "Sufi scholars hold 'fruitful' talks with PM". Gulf Times. Retrieved 5 February 2019.