Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
|1996||Johns||Director, written by|
|1997||The House of Yes||Co-executive producer|
|1999||The Mod Squad||Director, written by||Co-wrote with Stephen Kay and Kate Lanier|
|2000||Requiem for a Dream||Special thanks|
|2002||8 Mile||Written by|
|2007||Then She Found Me||Special thanks|
|2009||X-Men Origins: Wolverine||Uncredited rewrites||Co-wrote with James Vanderbilt|
|2010||The Fighter||Written by||Co-wrote screenplay with Paul Tamasy & Eric Johnson, based on a story by Paul Tamasy & Eric Johnson & Keith Dorrington|
|2016||The Finest Hours||Co-wrote with Paul Tamasy & Eric Johnson|
|Bleed for This||Special thanks|
|2019||Joker||Written by||Co-wrote with Todd Phillips|
- Huver, Scott. ""The Fighter" Screenwriter's Next Round: A Superhero Flick". NBC Bay Area.
- "Movies" – via NYTimes.com.
- Holden, Stephen (January 31, 1997). "Even Midnight Cowboys Have Sunshine Dreams" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Scott Silver, 'The Fighter'". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Bloom, Nate (February 18, 2011). "Jewish Stars 2/18". Cleveland Jewish News. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|