Scott Williams (comics)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
All-Star Batman and Robin
|Awards||Inkwell Awards Joe Sinnott Hall of Fame (2012)|
Williams has provided inkwork for comic book illustrators such as Jim Lee, Whilce Portacio, and Marc Silvestri, and he is best known for his collaboration with Lee. Williams has previously worked on X-Men, WildCATs, Gen¹³, Batman, Superman, and the crossover WildC.A.T.s/X-Men as well as Justice League.
In 2012 Williams received the Sinnott Hall of Fame Award by the Inkwell Awards. His style of inking is done using a brush and a crow quill nib achieving precise thicknesses. He usually inks right over the original pencils of the artist and pays specific attention to highlighting key elements of the penciller's work while adding depth by varying line quality and thickness.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (January 2010)
- New Mutants Annual #6
- All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #1-10
- Batman: Hush (Batman #609-619)
- Justice League series 2 #1-6, 8-12
- Superman vol. 2 #204–215
- Superman Unchained #1–9
- 1993: Eisner Award for Best Inker (nominated, for X-Men and WildC.A.T.S.
- 2012: Sinnott Hame of Fame Inkwell Award
- "2012 Winners". Inkwell Awards. June 25, 2012
- "1993 Will Eisner Comic Industry Award Nominees and Winners". Comic Book Award Almanac. Retrieved September 30, 2012.
- Scott Williams at the Comic Book DB
|This profile of an American comics artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|