Sungai Sembakung, Sungai Sembakun, Simbakung, Soengai Sembakoeng
|⁃ location||North Kalimantan|
The river flows in the northeastern area of Borneo island with predominantly tropical rainforest climate (designated as Af in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 24 °C. The warmest month is August, when the average temperature is around 26 °C, and the coldest is January, at 22 °C. The average annual rainfall is 4020 mm. The wettest month is December, with an average of 393 mm rainfall, and the driest is June, with 251 mm rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Sungai Sembakung at Geonames.org (cc-by); Last updated 17 January 2012; Database dump downloaded 27 November 2015
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month – TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.