|Traded as||FWB: SEN|
|Yves Rannou (CEO)|
|Revenue||€ 1.89 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
Senvion S.A. (called REpower Systems SE until 2014) is a wind turbine manufacturer founded in 2001 in Germany, majority owned by the private equity firm, Centerbridge Partners since April 2015. It was under the ownership of Suzlon, an India wind turbine manufacturer, from 2007 to 2015.
With equipment pricing under pressure due to auctions, Senvion has filed for insolvency in German courts in early April 2019.
- Hallett Wind Farm
- Hoosier Wind Farm
- List of offshore wind farms
- List of wind turbine manufacturers
- Wind power in Germany
- Wind power in India
- "New chief takes reins early at Senvion". reNEWS - Renewable Energy News (Press release). 13 December 2018.
- "Senvion takes onshore knock". reNEWS - Renewable Energy News (Press release). 15 March 2018.
- "About Senvion - senvion.com" (Press release). Retrieved 2017-11-17.
- Alexander, George Smith (22 Jan 2015). "Suzlon to Sell German Unit to Centerbridge for $1.2 Billion". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2015-06-20.
- "How Suzlon swung the REpower deal!". The Times Of India. 2007-05-26.
- "Areva takes 51% in German wind plant firm -source". Reuters. 2007-09-16.
- Beckett, Paul (2009-12-10). "Suzlon Aims for Full Control of REpower - WSJ". Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2015-06-20.
- "German wind turbine maker Senvion files for insolvency". Reuters. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Senvion.|