Shaun Wilson (American football)
|Born:||December 2, 1995|
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||185 lb (84 kg)|
|High school:||West Mecklenburg|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Shaun Wilson (born December 2, 1995) is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He played college football at Duke and signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as an undrafted free agent in 2018.
Wilson attended and played college football at Duke.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Wilson made his NFL debut in the 2018 season opener against the New Orleans Saints. In the 48–40 victory, he had a six-yard rush and a 29-yard kick return. He was placed on injured reserve on November 13, 2018 after suffering a shoulder injury in Week 10. He finished his rookie season with six carries for 29 rushing yards.
On June 21, 2019, Wilson was waived by the Buccaneers.
- "Shaun Wilson keeps hearing he's too small. He's making a big impression on the Bucs". Tampa Bay Times. August 3, 2018. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Shaun Wilson, West Mecklenburg , Running Back". 247Sports. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "Shaun Wilson College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "Bucs Add 14 Undrafted Free Agents". Buccaneers.com. April 30, 2018. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints - September 9th, 2018". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved October 2, 2018.
- Smith, Scott (November 13, 2018). "Bucs Promote Ogunbowale, Re-Sign Minter as Two Land on IR". Buccaneers.com.
- "Shaun Wilson 2018 Game Log". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- Smith, Scott (June 21, 2019). "Bucs Waive RB Shaun Wilson". Buccaneers.com.