|Location||Off SR 2010, near Colfax, North Carolina|
|Area||20 acres (8.1 ha)|
|Built||c. 1790-1800, 1809|
|Architectural style||Early Republic, Greek Revival, Late Georgian|
|NRHP reference #||82003455|
|Added to NRHP||June 1, 1982|
Shaw-Cude House is a historic home located near Colfax, Guilford County, North Carolina. It consists of two principal sections: a single-pen, 1 1/2-story log structure with an exterior end chimney, probably erected between 1790 and 1800; and the larger 2 1/2-story block, of brick construction, probably built about 1809. The house incorporates Late Georgian and Greek Revival style design elements and embodies stylistic elements of Quaker architecture.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Peter R. Kaplan and Jerry L. Cross (December 1981). "Shaw-Cude House" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Nomination and Inventory. North Carolina State Historic Preservation Office. Retrieved 2014-11-01.
|This article about a property in Guilford County, North Carolina on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|