|Opened||27 September 1922|
The course was built by Skidmore Ashby on his Abbotsham Court property in 1922. The course ran along the valley of Abbotsham Court and Cornborough and was run under the rules of the Shebbertown Race Club.
Horse racing started on 27 September 1922 but finished September 1925. Greyhound racing, whippet racing, gymkhana pony racing and motor cycle racing were all held at the venue at later dates.
The greyhound racing continued into and throughout 1929 but the 66 acre course was put up for sale in April 1930.