Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Highlanders ("Горцы")
- King Lear
- Blood wedding
- Hadji Murat after Tolstoy's novel ("Хаджи-Мурат")
- Chalaev - Kontsert No. 1, 2, Lunnye Pesni - Valentin Feigin (cello), Moscow Symphony Orchestra Fuat Mansurov
- Чалаев Ширвани Рамазанович (р. 16 XI 1936, с. Хосрех Кулинского р на Даг. АССР) сов. композитор. Нар. арт. Даг. АССР (1971). Засл. деят. иск в РСФСР (1981).
- Soviet music 1974: annotated reference catalogue Vsesoi︠u︡znoe agentstvo po avtorskim pravam - 1974 "The opera "The Highlanders" is not only Sh. Chalaev's first stage composition, but it is also the first Daghestan opera. It is marked with the composer's inordinate talent and individual style, representing as it does a profound drama"
- ISME yearbook: International Society for Music Education - 1973 "Shirvany Chalaev, a young musician, representative of one of small nationalities of the Soviet Caucauses creates his works using the same experience. This method is very important for training musicians. "
- Viktor Ilʹich Viktorov The Nataliia Sats Children's Musical Theatre Raduga Publishers, 1986 "And his music is as natural as he is himself. Chalaev usually composes in fits and starts, during the day and during the night. He would write something and show it, then one would not hear from him about it for a whole year—and suddenly he'd invite you to listen to a new version. At such times he would say, "Don't be surprised. I write music so devilishly "
- enc-dic.com Чалаев Ширвани Рамазанович
- премьера оперы Чалаева "Хаджи-Мурат" по одноименной повести Л.Н.Толстого ( 5 сент.2005 г.)
|This article on a Russian composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|