Shivaji Stadium metro station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 110001|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
Platform-1 → Dwarka Sector 21
Platform-2 →New Delhi station
|Opened||February 23, 2011|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
The station was opened on 23 February 2011 as Shivaji Stadium metro station. In 2015, the station was renamed to ONGC Shivaji Stadium as part of Delhi Metro's efforts to generate revenue by "semi-renaming" stations.
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|M||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Ticket/token, shops|
|P||South West bound||Platform 1 → Toward Dwarka Sector 21|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right|
|Northbound||Platform 2 Toward ← New Delhi station|
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
- "Airport Express Corridor opens; reach IGI in 18 minutes". The Hindu. 23 February 2011. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- Lalchandani, Neha (24 February 2011). "Day 1: Delhi Metro airport line flies high". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
- Banerjee, Rumu (27 November 2015). "Station names earn cash for Delhi Metro". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 July 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|