Simon Lee (conductor)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lee served in June and July, 2008, as the How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria? (Canada) judge on the Canadian version of the television reality show, and was responsible for the musical aspects of the production of The Sound of Music in London, England.
In January, February and March 2014, Lee served as the production musical director for a revival of Tell Me on a Sunday that featured the original album artist, Marti Webb, and played at initially St James Theatre, London and subsequently the Duchess Theatre.
- Jesus Christ Superstar (1996 onwards)
- Notre-Dame de Paris (2000)
- The Beautiful Game (2000 onwards)
- Tell Me on a Sunday (2003 onwards)
- The Sound of Music (2006 onwards)
- The Braille Legacy (musical) (2015 onwards)
- Grand Hotel (2016)
- The Little Prince (musical) (2016 onwards)
- The Wind in the Willows (musical) (2016 onwards)
|This article on a British conductor or bandleader is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|