Singaporean orders and decorations
Orders and decorations conferred to civilians and military personnel in Singapore, listed by order of precedence. Awards specific to the military or police forces are separately listed. All state orders and decorations are styled in the Malay Language.
Note that the ribbons shown are those used after 1996. For pre-1996 ribbons, see the appropriate award page.
- Bintang Temasek (Star of Temasek) - BT
- Darjah Utama Temasek (Order of Temasek) - DUT
- Darjah Utama Nila Utama (Order of Nila Utama) - DUNU
- Sijil Kemuliaan (Certificate of Honour)
- Darjah Utama Bakti Cemerlang (Distinguished Service Order) - DUBC
- Pingat Kehormatan (Medal of Honour)
- Pingat Gagah Perkasa (Conspicuous Gallantry Medal)
- Pingat Jasa Gemilang (Meritorious Service Medal) - PJG
- Bintang Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Star) - BBM
- Pingat Pentadbiran Awam, Emas (Public Administration Medal, Gold) - PPA(E)
- Pingat Keberanian (Medal of Valour)
- Pingat Pentadbiran Awam, Perak (Public Administration Medal, Silver) - PPA(P)
- Pingat Pentadbiran Awam, Gangsa (Public Administration Medal, Bronze) - PPA(G)
- Pingat Kepujian (Commendation Medal) - PK
- Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Medal) - PBM
- Pingat Berkebolehan (Efficiency Medal) - PB
- Pingat Bakti Setia (Long Service Award) - PBS
- Awards and decorations of the Singapore Armed Forces
- Awards and decorations of the Singapore Police Services
- Awards and decorations of the Singapore Civil Defence Force
- Prime Minister's Office, Order of Precedence of National Awards for Civilians, 26 March 2010.
- Jean-Paul leBlanc, Medals of Singapore, 11 Feb 2007.
- Megan C. Robertson, Decorations and Medals of Singapore, , 2 July 2007
|This Singapore-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to orders, decorations, and medals is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|