Sizihwan metro station
|Other names||Hamasen (哈瑪星)|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers||5,697 daily (Jan. 2011)|
|Sizihwan metro station|
Sizihwan is a terminus of the Orange line and adjacent to Circular light rail Hamasen station of Kaohsiung Rapid Transit System. It is located in Hamasing of Gushan District, Kaohsiung. Its name is derived from Sizihwan, a nearby scenic area.
The nearby TRA Kaohsiung Port Station closed after service began on the Orange Line through this station. It opened in 1908 to begin train service into the Kaohsiung Harbor area. The train station area will be turned into a railway cultural park.
The station is a two-level, underground station with an island platform. It is located at the junction of Linhai 2nd Road and Gushan 1st Road and has 2 exits. The station is 282 metres (925 ft) long.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (near exit 2)|
|B2||Platform 1||→ KMRT Orange Line toward Daliao (Yanchengpu) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left for platform 1, right for platform 2|
|Platform 2||→ KMRT Orange Line toward Daliao (Yanchengpu) →|
- Exit 1: Gushan Ferry Station, Gushan Post Office
- Exit 2: Kaohsiung Customs, Kaohsiung Fisherman's Wharf
Around the station
- Bank of Taiwan, Gushan Branch
- Chunghwa Post, Gushan Post Office
- Former British Consulate at Takao
- Former Sanhe Bank
- Gushan Daitian Temple
- Gushan Elementary School
- Gushan Ferry Station
- Gushan Market
- Kaohsiung Fisherman's Wharf
- Kaohsiung Harbor
- Kaohsiung Harbor Museum
- Kaohsiung Martyrs' Shrine
- Kaohsiung Port Station
- Kaohsiung Wude Hall
- Mount Shou
- National Sun Yat-sen University
- North Gate of Xiong Town
- Shaochuantou Park
- Sizihwan Tunnel
- Takao Railway Museum
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sizihwan Station.|
- "統計資訊 > 統計月報". Transportation Bureau, Kaohsiung City Government. Retrieved 2011-02-15.
- "Old locomotives set to retire from Kaohsiung after 100 years of service". Taiwan News. 2008-11-08. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- 西子灣站. 高雄捷運公司. Archived from the original on 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- 西子灣站週邊地圖. 高雄捷運公司. Archived from the original on 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|