Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
20 October 2019
- Provinces of China; 03:03 -21 PE fans Undid revision 922101333 by 2604:2000:6087:CF00:9D67:3196:C56A:D81D (talk) Tag: Undo
- Macau; 01:37 -50 CaradhrasAiguo Reverted 5 edits by 188.8.131.52 (talk) to last revision by ClueBot NG (TW) Tag: Undo m
- Cantonese; 00:45 0 Revirvlkodlaku Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Cantonese; 00:44 -31 Revirvlkodlaku Tags: Mobile edit Mobile app edit Android app edit
- Provinces of China; 00:05 +90 PE fans →List of province-level divisions: Change the color to emphasize
19 October 2019
- Provinces of China; 23:32 +21 2604:2000:6087:cf00:9d67:3196:c56a:d81d
- Module:Lang; 22:55 +1 Redrose64 last edit summary should have ended "... see WP:VPT#Expansion depth and template include size exceeded on multiple cite templates"
- Module:Lang; 22:52 -2,936 Redrose64 Undid revision 922085434 by Trappist the monk (talk) puts many pages into Category:Pages where expansion depth is exceeded and Category:Pages where template include size is exceeded, see #Expansion depth and template include size exceeded on multiple cite templates Tag: Undo
- Macau; 22:03 -7 184.108.40.206
- Macau; 22:02 +50 220.127.116.11
- Macau; 22:01 +7 18.104.22.168
- Macau; 22:00 -2 22.214.171.124 Undid revision 922088818 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) Tag: Undo
- Macau; 21:58 +2 188.8.131.52
- Macau; 21:55 -5 ClueBot NG Reverting possible vandalism by 184.108.40.206 to version by El C. Report False Positive? Thanks, ClueBot NG. (3663036) (Bot) Tag: Rollback m
- Macau; 21:55 +5 220.127.116.11
- Macau; 21:51 +195 El C Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last version by KREOH Tag: Rollback m
- Macau; 21:49 -195 22.214.171.124
- Module:Lang; 21:34 +2,936 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style/Dates and numbers; 20:02 +8 Joeyconnick copyedit m
- Provinces of China; 19:31 +228 PE fans We shall make it clear that 34 is the number claimed by the People's Republic of China and the politic status of the claimed Taiwan Province, People's Republic of China is in dispute.
- Australia; 14:59 +630 MWright96 →States and territories: added referenced to uncited information
- Macau; 12:17 +40 KREOH Added Gini as UN does not calculate Macau's HDI so comment doesn't apply.
- Macau; 12:10 +154 KREOH Updated WEO database.
- Sydney; 10:45 +4 Vinayak kohli →First inhabitants Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Australia; 07:58 +270 SportingFlyer Undid revision 922002055 by Fuse809 (talk) Reverted good faith edit by Fuse809 - please discuss on talk page if you want to remove this information Tag: Undo
- Australia; 07:54 -270 Fuse809 Shouldn't we be brief and just mention the monarch, the monarch's rep, the head of govt. and head of the judiciary? Why do we need the second and (unofficially) third-ranking members of the executive too (Deputy PM and Treasurer)?
18 October 2019
- Han dynasty; 23:23 -112 White whirlwind remove "chao" from infobox to align with Shang and Zhou articles
- Special administrative regions of China; 19:09 -190 126.96.36.199 This dubious sentence cites absolutely nothing to back up its novel claims, and does not sit well with the rest of the article.
- Template:Infobox Chinese; 11:27 -7 Trappist the monk not the sandbox; m
- Chinese language; 11:23 +8 188.8.131.52 ROC Independent (De Facto) Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
- Chinese language; 01:52 -771 LiliCharlie Reverted 1 edit by 184.108.40.206 (talk): Unsourced and unencyclopædic in style (TW) Tag: Undo
- Chinese language; 01:07 +771 220.127.116.11 →Vocabulary: The definition of polysemy, the reason why the phenomenon exists, and an example of it was added under the “vocabulary” subhead
17 October 2019
- Shantou; 20:59 +1 Wei4Green →Colleges and universities m
- Australia; 15:07 -150 AussieLegend Reverted 1 edit by Miramax110599 (talk): Against standing consensus. (TW) Tag: Undo
- Australia; 14:44 +150 Miramax110599 Inserting God Save the Queen as Royal Anthem
- Guangdong; 14:04 -63 CaradhrasAiguo Reverted 1 edit by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by Monkbot (TW) Tag: Undo m
- Guangdong; 13:02 +63 22.214.171.124
- Template:Infobox Chinese; 11:23 -1 Trappist the monk
- Hong Kong; 09:44 0 KREOH move ref m
- Hong Kong; 09:42 +133 KREOH Updated WEO database.
- Template:Infobox Chinese; 08:23 +21 Trappist the monk fix embedded; m
- Hong Kong; 01:13 +2 Doseiai2 →Demographics: sp m
- Hong Kong; 01:12 +342 Doseiai2 →Demographics: add true residential density note
16 October 2019
- Zhongshan; 23:44 -2 Dibbydib Undid revision 921645601 by Jesus0717 (talk) Tag: Undo
- Zhongshan; 23:42 +2 Jesus0717 →Geography m
- Standard Chinese; 23:34 -1 Geographyinitiative m
- Standard Chinese; 23:34 +65 Geographyinitiative No specific evidence that the Taiwanese gov or people use the term 'Standard Chinese' to describe their language has been provided yet. '''Guoyu''' (Standard Taiwanese Mandarin) is a similar linguistic standard in Taiwan.
- Template:Infobox Chinese; 23:09 +142 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;
- Module:Infobox multi-lingual name; 22:56 +6,201 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;
- Module:Infobox multi-lingual name/data; 22:56 +82 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;