← GentinosJump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
23 October 2019
- Magnesia on the Maeander; 12:43 +645 126.96.36.199 →Landmarks
- Üsküdar; 11:49 -167 Ghmyrtle Undid revision 922637619 by Cap Mazreku (talk)- unsourced Tag: Undo
- Üsküdar; 11:18 +167 Cap Mazreku I only gave the correct version to the origins of the name of the neighborhood.... m
- Göbekli Tepe; 03:57 +40 188.8.131.52 minor typesetting; inserted second subheading
- Çatalhöyük; 01:15 -25 Everedux Reverted edits by 2604:6000:1411:C2E8:BDE6:FDE2:ACBC:4046 (talk) (HG) (3.4.9) Tags: Huggle Rollback m
- Çatalhöyük; 01:14 +21 2604:6000:1411:c2e8:bde6:fde2:acbc:4046 →Archaeology
- Çatalhöyük; 01:14 +4 2604:6000:1411:c2e8:bde6:fde2:acbc:4046
22 October 2019
- Çatalhöyük; 21:53 +46 SuperMarioMan Reverted edits by Ashurtz22 (talk) to last version by KingofGangsters Tag: Rollback m
- Template:Ancient settlements in Turkey; 08:24 +20 Rodw Disambiguated: Amida → Amida (Mesopotamia) m
- Çatalhöyük; 00:23 -46 Ashurtz22 →Archaeology
21 October 2019
- Template:Ancient settlements in Turkey; 23:45 +12 Carlossuarez46 +Amida
- Amida (Mesopotamia); 23:45 -45 Carlossuarez46 →References: rm dup cat
- Amida (Mesopotamia); 23:45 +236 Carlossuarez46 →References: template, cats
- Moumoustra; 16:27 -21 A Weeb Named Lighty removed dead links Tag: Visual edit m
- Edessa; 14:53 +83 HistoryofIran Undid revision 922318684 by Syro maxim (talk) Tag: Undo
- Edessa; 11:18 -83 Syro maxim Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Visual edit m
- Turkey; 06:52 -1 KasimMejia →Media and cinema: br fix m
- Nyssa (Cappadocia); 05:02 +2 Dawnseeker2000 date formats per MOS:DATEFORMAT by script | fixed dashes using a script
20 October 2019
- Nusaybin; 23:10 +4 Lean Anael →Modern history Tag: Visual edit m
- Amasya; 22:22 0 184.108.40.206
- Gryneium; 20:10 +37 Bellowhead678 copyedit Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit Advanced mobile edit
- Mopsuestia; 19:31 +66 Gre regiment →History: refs about the founder
- Mopsuestia; 19:28 +16 Gre regiment m
- Mopsuestia; 19:27 +392 Gre regiment →History: GREEK ANTHOLOGY
- Mopsuestia; 19:20 +133 Gre regiment →History: Stephanus of Byzantium m
- Turkey; 14:45 +36 KasimMejia →Media and cinema: Unprecedented, according to who?
- Turkey; 14:41 +255 KasimMejia →Foreign relations: Some people make these updates only when it suits their POV.
- Turkey; 14:33 +103 KasimMejia →Republic of Turkey: See Talk:Turkey#In October 2019, Turkey invaded the Kurdish-controlled regions of Syria.
- Turkey; 14:20 +1 KasimMejia →Republic of Turkey: Word m
- Turkey; 14:18 -61 KasimMejia Actually, can't say 2016 interrupted it since it didn't succeed.
- Turkey; 14:16 +64 KasimMejia →Republic of Turkey: 1971 was a memorandum too per its article, not a full coup. Let's not miss the attempted coup shall we?
- Turkey; 14:07 +6 KasimMejia "Turkey's path toward autocratic rule" is a failed verification
- Module:Lang; 11:20 +2,758 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;
- Troy; 07:07 -1 220.127.116.11 →Dörpfeld and Blegen: period formatting
- Antioch; 05:00 -1 Kwamikagami →top
19 October 2019
- Module:Lang; 22:55 +1 Redrose64 last edit summary should have ended "... see WP:VPT#Expansion depth and template include size exceeded on multiple cite templates"
- Module:Lang; 22:52 -2,936 Redrose64 Undid revision 922085434 by Trappist the monk (talk) puts many pages into Category:Pages where expansion depth is exceeded and Category:Pages where template include size is exceeded, see #Expansion depth and template include size exceeded on multiple cite templates Tag: Undo
- Module:Lang; 21:34 +2,936 Trappist the monk sync from sandbox;
- Istanbul; 15:20 +563 FrankCesco26 →Religious and ethnic groups: added ethnic data Tag: Visual edit
- Turkey; 12:29 -702 TU-nor Undid revision 921433321 by Turkistan (talk) There is no consensus for adding these Ottoman Empire-related dates to the infobox, see Talk:Turkey#Establishment section in the infobox. Tag: Undo
- Turkey; 12:20 +3 Voice of Clam Clean up, fix typos, expand contractions and other general fixes, replaced: n't → not (2) Tag: AWB m
- Turkey; 12:11 -162 TU-nor The current consensus is *not* to mention this non-official emblem. See talk page Talk:Turkey#Turkey De Facto emblem
- Nusaybin; 08:04 +1 Voice of Clam →Classical period: Clean up, fix typos, expand contractions and other general fixes Tag: AWB m
- Template:Ancient settlements in Turkey; 07:08 +24 BSRF
- Larissa Phrikonis; 07:07 +34 BSRF
- Larisa (Ionia); 07:06 +34 BSRF
- Template:Ancient settlements in Turkey; 07:06 +37 BSRF
- Turkey; 00:35 +3 Somedifferentstuff Fix refname error