Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
19 August 2019
- Jill Stein; 11:26 -3 SashiRolls ce
- Jill Stein; 11:12 -280 SashiRolls →Economy: streamline / past tense / paraphrase
- Jill Stein; 10:55 +435 SashiRolls →Russia probe: +
- Jill Stein; 10:54 -467 SashiRolls →2016 presidential election recount fundraising: moving cost of Russia probe back to the Russia section
- Jill Stein; 10:51 -32 SashiRolls →Russia probe: ce
- Jill Stein; 10:48 +2 SashiRolls →Russia probe: reported speech
- Jill Stein; 10:47 +51 SashiRolls →Russia probe: closer reading separating out the two reports & NBC's own analysis
- Jill Stein; 10:07 +175 SashiRolls expand her response
- Jill Stein; 05:18 -512 SashiRolls bold proposal (cf. talk page) Tag: Undo
- New York City; 02:08 +1 Castncoot correction Tag: PHP7
18 August 2019
- Jill Stein; 21:10 +512 SashiRolls self-revert: did not think about the new 1RR / formalisms of 3RR
- New York City; 21:06 +6 David J Johnson Undid revision 911438375 by Shandstorm (talk) Revert unsourced/unexplained changes. Tag: Undo
- New York City; 21:03 -6 Shandstorm m
- Democratic Party (United States); 20:49 0 2019 Guatemalan Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit, PHP7
- Jill Stein; 17:52 +12 SashiRolls →Russia probe
- Jill Stein; 17:50 -26 SashiRolls →Russia probe: NPOV
- Module:Navbox; 17:49 +71 Izno per tper
- Jill Stein; 17:47 +2 SashiRolls →Russia probe
- Jill Stein; 17:46 +13 SashiRolls →Russia probe
- Jill Stein; 17:42 -6 SashiRolls →2016 presidential election recount fundraising
- Jill Stein; 17:37 +7 SashiRolls →2016 presidential election recount fundraising
- Jill Stein; 17:36 -545 SashiRolls remove squibs from low-quality sources that provide nothing new, remove "legal defense" in favor of more neutral and accurate phrasing
- Jill Stein; 17:27 +31 SashiRolls →Russia probe: mark opinion as opinion
- Jill Stein; 17:24 +1 SashiRolls →Views of the other candidates m
- Social justice; 17:23 +31 Perferens →See also m
- Jill Stein; 17:22 +90 SashiRolls →Views of the other candidates: NB: Kat Hatz (author on Medium) has changed her name to Smart Ass Dem-inist, and her allegiances have shifted to #Kamala Harris 2020; author field updated accordingly
- Green Party of the United States; 16:30 +303 Gehenna1510 checked + expanded refs + merged identical refs
- Jill Stein; 14:17 +260 Aquillion →Russia probe: Back to last stable version; these don't seem like improvements, especially the removal of the NBC quote (which provided vital context). The additions to the lead sentence mostly bury the important conclusion, which ought to be at the top - they could be mentioned further down, maybe.
- Jill Stein; 14:09 -10 Aquillion Ah, these go here. Going back to older wording, since these secondary sources support it. Really, it makes more sense to put the finance stuff together the way it was before; it's not the important part about the probe.
- Jill Stein; 14:03 +71 Aquillion →Russia probe: fix ref error m
- Jill Stein; 14:02 +154 Aquillion →Russia probe: Another secondary source.
- Jill Stein; 13:59 +285 Aquillion →Russia probe: Adding secondary source covering this one.
- Jill Stein; 13:57 -425 Aquillion Back to last stable version. It's very clear that this rewrite is disputed and needs consensus on talk; in particular, it seems to bury the lead about why this relates to the Russia probe.
- Help:CS1 errors; 12:20 -4 Hairy Dude rv. Looks totally different on mobile :-/ Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Help:CS1 errors; 12:19 +4 Hairy Dude →<char> character in |<param>= at position n: this is a separate error, so give it its own heading Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Help:CS1 errors; 12:18 0 Hairy Dude →<char> character in |<param>= at position n: use correct type of list for the purpose Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
- Howie Hawkins; 07:39 +42 Koavf Importing Wikidata short description: "American politician" (Shortdesc helper)
- Jill Stein; 05:16 +5 SashiRolls actually they say as long as the recount money isn't used for personal expenses, it's fine. You are at 3RR and you have driven me to 3RR. Please stop editwarring now.
- Jill Stein; 05:14 +420 SashiRolls crystal clarified as requested that the compliance was paid for using recount money, also added the experts, all of whom (Noti, Spaulding & Ingram) say as long as the expenditure is campaign-related its OK. Tag: Undo
- Jill Stein; 04:06 -147 Snooganssnoogans Undid revision 911320716 by SashiRolls (talk) there is no suggestion in the text that this is illegal. again, the experts cited in the source provide a more nuanced take (which you should either include in full or not at all). and also again, your edit fails to clarify this is the recount money. Tag: Undo
- Jill Stein; 03:57 +147 SashiRolls I will revert you once and point out what you missed: "US law authorizes the use of money raised for RECOUNTS for "post-election litigation" Tag: Undo
- Jill Stein; 03:51 -140 Snooganssnoogans this omits that this is the recount money that's being spent. this also repeats the misrepresentation of the source that this is entirely ok, when the experts in the source offer a more nuanced take (as i've already explained to you)
- Jill Stein; 03:50 +28 SashiRolls →Russia probe
- Jill Stein; 03:48 -1 SashiRolls →Russia probe m
- Jill Stein; 03:41 +2 SashiRolls →Russia probe
- Jill Stein; 03:40 +111 SashiRolls →Russia probe: add info from the Center for Responsive Politics in the first article that clears the "scandal" up
- Jill Stein; 03:23 +11 SashiRolls →2016 presidential election recount fundraising
- New York City; 03:09 0 Metheglyn →Boroughs: fixed capitalization m
- Hillary Clinton; 02:20 +890 PackMecEng Undid revision 911311561 by PackMecEng (talk) my mistake on longstanding, though I still think it was more NPOV before. Tags: Undo, PHP7
- Hillary Clinton; 02:02 -890 PackMecEng Undid revision 911308520 by Snooganssnoogans (talk) restoring long standing NPOV version. The changes you made to the lead are misleading and not supported in the body. Tags: Undo, PHP7