Jump to navigation Jump to search
Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are shown in bold with a green bullet.
List of abbreviations (help):
18 July 2019
- India; 18:49 0 Usedtobecool →Geography: typo assumed Tag: 2017 wikitext editor
- China; 18:48 -32 Horserice <big> and other text sizing tags are obsolete per MOS:FONTSIZE (font size should be increased in infobox template if wanted), omit unnecessary <br /> tags from list templates, reorder simp and trad cctld m
17 July 2019
- Attack on Pearl Harbor; 17:41 0 Keith D →Retrospective debate on American intelligence: De-cap m
15 July 2019
- India; 15:04 0 KREOH Ranks per the lists.
- India; 15:00 +295 KREOH →Socio-economic challenges: CPI update.
- China; 13:24 -63 Nemo bis Alter: title, publisher, template type. Removed parameters. | You can use this tool yourself. Report bugs here. Tag: PHP7
- India; 11:41 -573 Fowler&fowler Reverted good faith edits by Tobby72 (talk): Please read WP:OWN#Featured_articles. Please discuss and gain consensus on the talk page first (TW) Tag: Undo
- India; 10:41 +573 Tobby72 add info, image Tag: PHP7
- Attack on Pearl Harbor; 01:27 0 Beyond My Ken →Retrospective debate on American intelligence Tag: PHP7
- Attack on Pearl Harbor; 00:29 0 Newtack101 →Retrospective debate on American intelligence
- Attack on Pearl Harbor; 00:27 +634 Newtack101 →Retrospective debate on American intelligence: Expanded on 1924 US survey of Pacific and Asia
14 July 2019
- Elmira, New York; 13:10 +92 Kzirkel →Media: Star-Gazette building Tag: PHP7
- India; 11:37 0 Aman.kumar.goel GDP rank is fifth for FY2019-20. Both UK & France have estimated GDPs of $2.82 trillions for that period. Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit
13 July 2019
- Battle of Crete; 14:41 +6 Hohum →23–27 May
- Battle of Crete; 08:36 +5 Jandalhandler →Maleme–Chania sector
- Europe; 07:30 0 Mandarax Correct capitalization Tag: AWB
- India; 01:54 +3 Fowler&fowler →top: as the sources use "official name," changing "officially" to "official name"
- India; 01:51 +32 Fowler&fowler →top: supplying missing quote
- India; 01:45 -63 Fowler&fowler →top: Bharat Ganarajya is the official name of the country in the country's official language; WP is not required to show the rendering of the official name in all the other official languages of India, certainly not in the lead sentence. Removing
- India; 01:41 +1,610 Fowler&fowler →top: per RP's talk page suggestion adding sources for R of I as official name of India.
- India; 01:05 -25 Fowler&fowler →Etymology: Obviously the "main" cannot be an entirely POV page "Names for India" removing its reference here.
12 July 2019
- India; 21:48 +215 Fowler&fowler →top: adding weasel inline for also, contrasting directly with all the other country featured articles.
- India; 21:33 +29 Fowler&fowler adding citation needed for the remarkable claim that India is the official name, based on direct interpretation of the Constitution of India. I have now checked the sources and satisfied myself that the Indian government does not consider "India" to be an official name, indeed not even a name. You can start another talk page discussion, but until I see a UNDUE reliable tertiary source that says this, this tag will remain.
- Belgium; 19:30 +198 Tejalmathew added info Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile app edit, iOS app edit
- Schweizer 300; 16:07 0 22.214.171.124 →Model 300: improved grammar
- Europe; 16:05 0 Frem3 Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile app edit, Android app edit