Spring Creek Hatchery State Park
|Spring Creek Hatchery State Park|
Windsurfers on the Columbia River
as seen from Hood River, Oregon
|Location||Skamania, Washington, United States|
|Area||10 acres (4.0 ha)|
|Operator||Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission|
|Website||Spring Creek Hatchery State Park|
Spring Creek Hatchery State Park is a public recreation area lying within the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area on Route 14 in Skamania County, Washington. The state park occupies ten acres (4.0 ha) directly across the Columbia River from Hood River, Oregon. It offers excellent windsurfing and kiteboarding opportunities, as well as picknicking, fishing, and wildlife viewing. The park lies next to the Spring Creek National Fish Hatchery, which offers interpretive programs and self-guided tours.
- "Spring Creek Hatchery State Park". Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission. Retrieved February 14, 2016.
- "Spring Creek National Fish Hatchery". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 14, 2016.
- Guides, Rough (2008-09-01). Rough Guide Ultimate Adventures. Rough Guides UK. ISBN 9781848360402.
- Management Plan for the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Forest Service. 1992.
- Mueller, Marge; Mueller, Ted (2004). Washington State Parks: A Complete Recreation Guide. The Mountaineers Books. ISBN 9780898868937.