|Founded||10 August 2015|
Nemanjina 6, Belgrade,
|Jugoslav Jović (General director)|
|Revenue||€57.24 million (2017)|
|-€5.38 million (2017)|
|Total assets||€310.87 million (2017)|
|Total equity||€195.19 million (2017)|
|Owner||Government of Serbia (100%)|
Number of employees
2,235 (December 2018)
|Footnotes / references|
Business ID: 21127124
Tax ID: 109108438 
Srbija Voz (Serbian Cyrillic: Србија Воз; Anglicized: Serbia Train) is the national passenger railway company of Serbia. Srbija Voz is an associate member of the International Union of Railways (UIC) since 2016.
Srbija Voz was founded on 10 August 2015, as the national passenger railway company, after being split from the Serbian Railways, in the process of reconstruction and better optimization of business.
Srbija Voz inherited the passenger transport from the Serbian Railways following the establishment. Since 2015, it offers many services which include international routes and domestic (both regional inter-city and local intra-city) routes.
Srbija Voz is part of EuroCity service on following routes:
- Avala coach train connects Belgrade to Vienna.
- Beograd coach train connects Belgrade to Budapest.
- Balkan coach train connects Belgrade to Sofia.
- Hellas coach train connects Belgrade to Thessaloniki.
Other (non-EuroCity) international routes include ones to Bar:
The Regio is a service that offers domestic connections to Novi Sad, Subotica, Niš, Zrenjanin, Valjevo, Kraljevo, Užice, Sombor, Požarevac, Zaječar, Vršac, Kikinda, Prokuplje and Ruma. FLIRT3 EMU of Class 413 provide the service on electrified lines while on non-electrified lines transport is provided by RA2 DMU of Class 711.
- "БИЛАНС УСПЕХА (2017) - Srbija Voz". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "БИЛАНС СТАЊА (2017) - Srbija Voz". apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Janačković, Branko (9 December 2018). "BEZ POSLA OSTAJE 1.240 LJUDI Tri železnička preduzeća smanjuju broj zaposlenih". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- Основни подаци о привредном друштву. apr.gov.rs (in Serbian). Serbian Business Registers Agency. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- "Železnice će imati četiri preduzeća od 1. jula". blic.rs (in Serbian). Blic. Tanjug. 17 March 2015. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- Опште информације. zeleznicesrbije.com (in Serbian). Serbian Railways. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
|This Serbian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|