The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Starborn (Benjamin Warner) is a fictional character, a superhero that appears in comic books published by Boom! Studios. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee with Chris Roberson and Khary Randolph. The character first appeared in Starborn #1 (December 2010).
- https://www.cbr.com/cci-chris-roberson-on-stan-lees-starborn/ https://archive.is/gofiF
- https://www.popmatters.com/134811-a-writers-work-stan-lees-starborn-1-2496099277.html https://www.webcitation.org/70uDiRzXJ
- https://www.wired.com/2010/10/starborn/ https://via.hypothes.is/https://www.wired.com/2010/10/starborn/ https://archive.is/pMcoU
- https://www.newsarama.com/5694-sdcc-2010-stan-lee-s-starborn-flies-with-chris-roberson.html https://archive.is/nn9ja
- http://www.mtv.com/news/2619568/stan-lees-starborn-1-available-to-pre-oreder-today/ https://archive.is/W9mK6
|This article about a comics character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|