Still Me is a 1999 autobiography written by actor Christopher Reeve. The book tells of Reeve's experiences of making the Superman films and about his horseback riding accident which resulted in his quadriplegia and its effects on his life. The book spent eleven weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list in 1999. Reeve won a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Album.
- "Nonfiction Book Review: Still Me by Christopher Reeve, Author Random House Inc $25 (309p) ISBN 978-0-679-45235-5". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- "CNN - Books: Reviews -"Still Me" - May 28, 1998". edition.cnn.com. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- Smith, Dinitia (1998-04-30). "A Life With a Before and an After; For Christopher Reeve, It Isn't as Simple as Superman or Victim". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- "PAPERBACK BEST SELLERS: July 4, 1999". The New York Times. 1999-07-04. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
- "Christopher Reeve". GRAMMY.com. 2014-03-17. Retrieved 2019-01-07.
|This article about a biographical or autobiographical book on an actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|