Stingray Djazz Logo
|Launched||22 June 2012|
|Owned by||Stingray Group|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to 16:9 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Formerly called||Djazz.TV (2012-2016)|
|Sister channel(s)||Stingray Classica|
Stingray Lite TV
|Ziggo (Netherlands)||Channel 609|
|CAI Harderwijk (Netherlands)||Channel 89 (SD only)|
|StarHub TV (Singapore)||Channel 536|
|T-Mobile Thuis||Channel 235|
|Glashart Media (Netherlands)||Channel 235|
|Orange TV (Spain)||Channel 77|
Stingray DJAZZ is a Dutch cultural music channel aimed at the European market which launched as DJAZZ.TV on 22 June 2012. The programming consists of jazz, soul, gospel, blues and world music, like reggae, tango and Music of Brazil. The productions consist of jazz festivals, jazz concerts and documentaries. The channel was founded by Rob Overman and Robert Rutten. Since 31 July 2015 the channel is owned and operated by the Canadian company Stingray Group. In October 2016 it changed its name into Stingray DJAZZ.
- Stingray Brava: formerly Brava, also operated by Brava Group, acquired together with Djazz TV by Stingray in 2015
- Television in the Netherlands
- Digital television in the Netherlands
- Jan-Hein Visser (June 22, 2012). "Nieuwe Djazz TV gepresenteerd" (in Dutch). Totaal TV.
- Mathieu Péloquin (31 July 2015). "Stingray Announces Closing of Transaction with Brava TV Group". Stingray Digital.
- "Overgang naar Stingray DJAZZ". Stingray DJAZZ. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
|This Dutch television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|